EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE
Benefits Account Manager – Madison, WI
As an Employee Benefits Account Manager, you will support and assist our growing benefits insurance team in writing new business, and retaining and servicing commercial accounts with emphasis on maintaining positive client relationships through insurance knowledge and professional communication skills.
Baer Insurance is a successful and growing independent insurance agency seeking a dependable, hardworking individual to join our team. You will experience a great culture and beautiful office space just off Mineral Point Road, a mile west of the belt line. At Baer we are committed to providing a diverse and challenging work environment encouraging critical thinking, problem-solving and project management. Our teams thrive on a collaborative environment while embracing and celebrating individual achievements.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients and carriers by responding to issues relating to questions on policies, coverages, claims, and accounting and billing
- marketing new and renewal business, preparing analysis of alternative benefit proposals, and processing enrollment paperwork
- Participating in client meetings, leading annual enrollment meetings for clients and maintaining insured info in our agency management system, Applied EPIC.
- Providing prompt and friendly customer service
- The ability to multi-task, organize and perform work volume with accuracy
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- A minimum of one year insurance agency or company experience specializing in employee benefits or a minimum of one year equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
- Life and Health insurance license or obtain within 90 days.
We offer competitive pay and an excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and 401k with employer matching. We all strive for a healthy work life balance so we offer paid holidays and a generous paid time off policy.