Baer Insurance is a well-established, independent insurance agency on Madison’s West Side looking to grow our team. As an account manager your knowledge and understanding of the marketplace and insurance industry will ensure you provide valuable support and exceptional service to your clients. We are committed to investing in the tools and resources you need to be successful, and to providing opportunities for personal growth.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Providing client service such as administration needs on customer policies, coverages, claims and billing.
- Responding to client needs promptly and efficiently.
- Preparing and processing renewals accurately and in a timely manner.
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with clients, coworkers and insurance carriers.
- Identifying and communicating insurance coverage requirements and suggestions in an effective manner.
- Handling client claim reports and following up accordingly.
- Supporting other account managers with large accounts.
- Other duties as assigned or appropriate.
- Proficiency with computer programs including agency management systems, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Professional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- WI Property and Casualty Insurance License preferred
- Prior experience in Commercial Lines insurance preferred
- Full medical and dental insurance, including H.S.A. options for medical
- 401(k) with company match
- Long-term and short-term disability
- Generous paid time off
- Flexible Scheduling
- Salary plus Bonus’ available
Job Type: Full-time